Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Entry #6: Extra Help

http://www.instructables.com/id/Wood-Whittling-101/

While looking for projects to start doing or future projects to start, I stumbled upon this website and started to browse it. While looking into it i found a lot of projects that came with instructions. It pretty much acts as an instruction manual and idea giver for me. Looking deeper into the website, i found ideas that help make my projects better and more creative.

http://whiteeaglestudios.wordpress.com/2012/01/02/the-truth-about-whittling-knives/

In my pursuit to finding the perfect knife for me to use, i found this article about what knives i should use and knives that are perfect for whittling. Using this guide , i was able to find a good knife to use and it provided me a good sense of how i should pick certain knives in the future. Of course, the knife i have now isn't very comfortable but it sure gets the job done and in the end that's all i want to do is get a knife that does its job.

No comments:

Post a Comment